Friday, October 18th, 2019
Marshall Hall, Bingemans Conference Centre
Registration to come to Commencement
due to Main Office by June 14th:
Special Awards Application
due to Ms. Shipp in Guidance June 14
(note: This application is on legal sized paper)
- April 29th, Information presentation to co-op students
- April 30th, Grad breakfast (information presentation)
- April 29th-May 1st: Voting open for Rotary Club of Tavistock Award (bit.do/2019rotaryaward)
- May 10th, Community Service Hours due
- May 28th-31st, Valedictorian nominations open
- June 5th-7th, Valedictorian voting
- June 14th, Special Awards Applications due (to Ms. Shipp in Guidance)
- June 14th, Commencement Registration due (to Main Office)
- September 9th, Ticket packages mailed to the address on the registration form
- September 20th, Response forms due
- October 1st, extra tickets on sale (first some, first served basis)
- October 18th, Commencement
GENERAL GRADUATION RELATED INFORMATION:
Have you started thinking about Scholarships/Bursaries? You should!!!
- Check out the Scholarship Information Board across from the Guidance office.
- Join the Guidance Classroom
- Do your research on-line. Start HERE (<-- W-O website scholarship page).
- Make an appt. to meet with Ms. Shipp in Guidance
- Check with your parents. Some employers offer scholarships to the family of their employees.
- Check with your employer. Some companies offer scholarships to their employees.
- Research the scholaships/awards available at the schools to which you plan to apply.